Slack for PC – Download Slack (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is Slack App?
Slack is a Collaboration Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download Slack App Latest Version For Windows 10
Before we can download the installer, and install this Slack app into your PC. Please a moment to read the technical information in the following table.
|App Name||Slack App|
|App Category||Collaboration Tools|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install Slack on PC?
There are a lot of ways that we can do to have this app run on our Windows 10 OS. So, please choose one of this easy method on below.
Keep in mind, you need to download and install programs just from trusted publishers and retail websites. Or you can get the installer file from this download button on this tutorial page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Then, download the Slack installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Slack completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Slack icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Slack App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Slack” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Slack app.
Best Slack Alternative App
So many similar app to Slack that you should know. At here you can find the very best replacement app for Slack. Explore this advised list and best reviews of Slack alternatives Apps.
Zoom App App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Zoom App for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Citrix Workspace App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Citrix Workspace for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Microsoft Teams App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Skype for Business App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Skype for Business for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Q: What is Slack for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Slack Free to Use? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! This Slack license is Freeware. Download this app from official sites for free. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Slack download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Slack download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Slack free for Pc.
Q: Is this Slack will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Slack for Pc will functions normally on most current Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Slack App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
Slack is definitely a windows app that developed by Slack Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.