RealPlayer for PC – Download RealPlayer (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is RealPlayer App?
RealPlayer is a Video Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download RealPlayer App Latest Version For Windows 10
But before we can download the installer, and install this RealPlayer app into your PC. Please a moment to read the technical details in the following table.
|App Name||RealPlayer App|
|App Category||Video Players|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install RealPlayer on PC?
There are so numerous ways that we can do to have this app run on our Windows 10 OS. So, please select one of the simple method on listed below.
Keep in mind, you need to download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail sites. Or you can get the installer file from this download button on this page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Microsoft Edge or any other
- Then, download the RealPlayer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading RealPlayer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the RealPlayer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall RealPlayer App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “RealPlayer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from RealPlayer app.
Best RealPlayer Alternative App
A lot of similar app to RealPlayer that you should know. At here you can find the very best replacement app for RealPlayer. Explore this advised list and best reviews of RealPlayer alternatives Apps.
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Potplayer for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
VLC Media Player App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: VLC Media Player for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: QQPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
GOM Player App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: GOM Player for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Q: What is RealPlayer for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is RealPlayer Totally free to Use? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! This RealPlayer license is Freeware. Download this app from official sites for free. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free RealPlayer download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free RealPlayer download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download RealPlayer free for Pc.
Q: Is this RealPlayer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The RealPlayer for PC will functions normally on most current Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This RealPlayer App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
RealPlayer is definitely a windows app that created by RealNetworks Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.