ProtonVPN for PC – Download ProtonVPN (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is ProtonVPN App?
ProtonVPN is a VPN App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download ProtonVPN App Latest Version For Windows 10
Before you can download the installation file, and install this ProtonVPN app into your PC. We recommend you to read the technical information in the following table.
|App Name||ProtonVPN App|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install ProtonVPN on PC?
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows 10 PC. So, please choose one of this easy method on below.
Keep in mind, you need to download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail sites. Or you can get the installer file from this download button on this article page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Then, download the ProtonVPN installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ProtonVPN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ProtonVPN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall ProtonVPN App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ProtonVPN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ProtonVPN app.
Best ProtonVPN Alternative App
Many similar app to ProtonVPN that you need to know. At here you can find the very best replacement app for ProtonVPN. Explore this suggested list and best reviews of ProtonVPN alternatives Apps.
Hotspot Shield App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Hotspot Shield for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Psiphon for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: TunnelBear for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: NordVPN for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Q: What is ProtonVPN for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is ProtonVPN Totally free to Use? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! This ProtonVPN license is Freeware. Download this app from official sites at no cost. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ProtonVPN download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free ProtonVPN download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download ProtonVPN free for Laptop.
Q: Is this ProtonVPN will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ProtonVPN for Laptop will functions normally on most current Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ProtonVPN App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
ProtonVPN is a windows app that created by ProtonVPN Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.