OpenOffice for PC – Download OpenOffice (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is OpenOffice App?
OpenOffice is a Office Software App for Windows 10. It is developed by the well-known open source developer, Apache, and has Writer, Impress, Calc, Draw, Math and Base. Despite the fact that, it is not a perfect free alternative for Microsoft Office, it still provides a good office suite. We would not see Libreoffice – the good office software – without the presence of OpenOffice. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download OpenOffice App Latest Version For Windows 10
But before you can download the installation file, and install this OpenOffice app into your PC. How good if you read the technical details in the following table.
|App Name||OpenOffice App|
|App Category||Office Software|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install OpenOffice on PC?
There are so numerous ways that we can do to have this app run on our Windows 10 Laptop. So, please pick one of the simple method on listed below.
Note, you must download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites. Or you can get the installer file from this download button on this tutorial page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Then, download the OpenOffice installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OpenOffice completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OpenOffice icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall OpenOffice App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OpenOffice” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OpenOffice app.
Best OpenOffice Alternative App
Many similar app to OpenOffice that you must know. At here you can find the best replacement app for OpenOffice. Check out this suggested list and best reviews of OpenOffice alternatives Apps.
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: LibreOffice for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Microsoft Office 2019 App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
WPS Office App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: WPS Office for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Microsoft Office 2016 App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Q: What is OpenOffice for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is OpenOffice Free to Use? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! This OpenOffice license is Freeware. Download this app from official websites at no cost. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free OpenOffice download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free OpenOffice download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download OpenOffice free for Pc.
Q: Is this OpenOffice will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OpenOffice for Pc will functions normally on most present Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OpenOffice App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
OpenOffice is definitely a windows app that created by Apache Software Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.