Google Earth for PC – Download Google Earth (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is Google Earth App?
Google Earth is a Maps and Navigation Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download Google Earth App Latest Version For Windows 10
Before we can download the installer, and install this Google Earth app into your PC. Please a moment to read the technical information in the following table.
|App Name||Google Earth App|
|App Category||Maps and Navigation Software|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install Google Earth on PC?
There are so many methods that we can do to have this app running into our Windows 10 PC. So, please pick one of the easy method on listed below.
Note, you need to download and install programs just from trusted publishers and retail websites. Or you can get the installer file from this download button on this page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Then, download the Google Earth installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Earth completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Earth icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Google Earth App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Earth” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Earth app.
Best Google Earth Alternative App
So numerous similar app to Google Earth that you must know. At here you can discover the best replacement app for Google Earth. Explore this suggested list and best reviews of Google Earth alternatives Apps.
TomTom Home App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: TomTom Home for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Quantum GIS App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Quantum GIS for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Garmin Express App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Garmin Express for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Google Earth App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Google Earth for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Google Earth FAQ
Q: What is Google Earth for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Google Earth Totally free to Use? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! This Google Earth license is Freeware. Download this app from official websites at no cost. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Earth download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Google Earth download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Google Earth free for Pc.
Q: Is this Google Earth will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Earth for Laptop will functions normally on most present Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Google Earth App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
Google Earth is definitely a windows app that developed by Google Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.