GIMP for PC – Download GIMP (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is GIMP App?
GIMP is a Photo Editing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download GIMP App Latest Version For Windows 10
Before you can download the installer, and install this GIMP app into your PC. We recommend you to read the technical information in the following table.
|App Name||GIMP App|
|App Category||Photo Editing Software|
|Developer||The GIMP Team|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install GIMP on PC?
There are a lot of methods that we can do to have this app run on our Windows 10 Laptop. So, please pick one of this easy method on listed below.
Keep in mind, you should download and install programs just from official publishers and retail sites. Or you can get the installation file from this download button on this article page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Then, download the GIMP installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading GIMP completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the GIMP icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall GIMP App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “GIMP” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from GIMP app.
Best GIMP Alternative App
So numerous similar app to GIMP that you should know. At here you can find the best replacement app for GIMP. Explore this suggested list and best reviews of GIMP alternatives Apps.
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Paint.NET for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Fotor for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Adobe Photoshop App
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Adobe Photoshop for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: GIMP for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Q: What is GIMP for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is GIMP Free to Use? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! This GIMP license is Freeware. Download this app from official sites at no cost. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free GIMP download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free GIMP download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download GIMP totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this GIMP will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The GIMP for PC will functions normally on most present Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This GIMP App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
GIMP is a windows app that developed by The GIMP Team Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.