Dropbox for PC – Download Dropbox (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free. Free Download Latest Version 2020. ✔ 100% Safe, Fast and Secure, direct download from Official site on Dzsoft-Tech.com.
What is Dropbox App?
Dropbox is a File Sharing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Download Dropbox App Latest Version For Windows 10
Before you can download the installation file, and install this Dropbox app into your PC. How good if you read the technical details in the following table.
|App Name||Dropbox App|
|App Category||File Sharing Software|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
How To Install Dropbox on PC?
There are lots of ways that we can do to have this app run on our Windows 10 PC. So, please pick one of the easy technique on below.
Keep in mind, you need to download and set up programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites. Or you can get the installation file from this download button on this page.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Then, download the Dropbox installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Dropbox completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Dropbox icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Dropbox App?
Here we go, you can remove this app manually. Follow this step on below carefully
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Dropbox” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Dropbox app.
Best Dropbox Alternative App
Many similar app to Dropbox that you should know. At here you can find the best replacement app for Dropbox. Explore this recommended list and best reviews of Dropbox alternatives Apps.
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: SHAREit for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: FrostWire for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Dropbox for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
For the best reviews and details of this app, please go to: Ares for Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit
Q: What is Dropbox for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Dropbox Totally free to Use? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! This Dropbox license is Freeware. Download this app from official websites at no cost. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Dropbox download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Dropbox download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Dropbox totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Dropbox will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Dropbox for PC will works normally on most present Operating System () 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Dropbox App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site).
Dropbox is a windows app that created by Dropbox Ltd Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.